His LiFe
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
10:09 AM
Assalamualaikum to all..
it's my-way|`
To my beloved family...
Just wanna say thousands of apologies to my family for my sins in the past...
If I had been such a devillish and notorius type...
If I have disappoint you all and not fulfilling the hopes, forgive me ya..
To Ayah..Ibu..Kakak..Adik.. I love you all very much...
To my NP Silat peepz..
Thanks for the support given to me during my time here...
It has been a wonderful piece of memories being with you all..
Lots of sorry to u guys for my mistakes..
If I disappoint any of you or being hard with you..
Let's train for the better to win the IVP title next year..
Not to forget, I will win GOLD for you guys...Yeah..
To my Selayang Pandang peepz...
Thanks for making me comfortable there in the short period of time..
Thanks for the guidance and the toughness...
Forgive me if I have offended you in any way...
Sorry for not delivering the goods in this year PSK
But I will come back more stronger and win GOLD!! Yeah..
To my MCC peepz..
It has been another fairytale with you guys..
The fun that I enjoyed with you all...
Thanks for the support given to me during my difficult times..
And wanna say sorry if I hurt anyone of you ..
To my MSS peepz..
It has been ups and downs with u all..
From my former exco-mates to the members..
Seeking apologies from u all...
If I have offended any of you ppl..
To the rest of peepz whom I know..
Thanks for being part of my life...
In case if I have offended you guys in any way..
Forgive me ya.. aitez..
Just wanna wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. Maaf Zahir dan Batin...
May you all celebrate this festive occasion with your loved ones...
Regards,
Muhammad Sallehan